Ensuring Quality: Role of the UK NSC, Policy Development, Review and Quality Assurance
This micro skills courses offers you an understanding of how screening programmes are chosen and how their quality is assured.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain how screening policy is developed and applied in the UK
- Outline the UK National Screening Committee approaches for programme policy review
- Define the principles underpinning quality assurance of screening programmes
- Apply these principles to the quality assurance of local neonatal and child screening programmes
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.