Endocrine Acute Endocrine Crises
This session looks at the importance of the surgical trainee to be able to recognize, formulate a treatment plan and select surgical intervention for acute endocrine crises.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Surgeons of England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise the differences in injury patterns produced by different types of firearms and ammunition
- Discuss the key principles of wound ballistics and the management of gunshot wounds
- Categorise types of blast injury
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.