End of Life Care in Care Homes and Domiciliary Care Settings
This micro skills course introduces the role of care home (residential and nursing home settings) and domiciliary care staff in providing end of life care and looking after dying people.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify what is meant by good practice in end of life care
- List the core competences associated with good end of life care
- Recognise the changes that occur as someone approaches death
- Identify other potential sources of support
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.