Encouraging Feedback and Using it
This micro skills course focuses on how to encourage and use effective feedback. It demonstrates the skills of active listening which are used to ensure that you and the speaker fully understand each other. The strategies of appreciative questioning and the methods for checking understanding are covered. Once you have looked at how to receive feedback, the micro skills course then shows how it can be used to put things right.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Receive meaningful feedback and use it effectively
- Apply the skills of active listening
- Use appreciative questioning techniques in response to feedback
- Use feedback in order to put things right
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.