Emergency CT Brain Interpretation
During this micro skills course, you will learn about emergency computed tomography (CT) imaging. This micro skills course, however, will not cover the detailed imaging interpretation required in all the clinical micro skills courses discussed. These are covered in other micro skills courses.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:;
- List the indications for CT of the brain in head injury;
- Use a systematic approach to report CT of the head in trauma;
- Describe a protocol for imaging and the likely differential diagnoses in the most common clinical scenarios
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.