Emergency Contraception – Cases
This micro skills course focuses on applying the knowledge acquired from the micro skills course Emergency Contraception to example clinical situations. For consistency, we have adopted the FSRH Clinical Effectiveness Unit’s guidance. This guidance may differ from the manufacturer’s summary of product characteristics and patient information leaflet.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Check your theoretical knowledge of emergency contraception;
- Apply your emergency contraception knowledge to clinical situations in a holistic manner;
- Consider all factors that may apply when carrying out a consultation about emergency contraception
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.