Emergencies in CPC
This micro skills course covers common emergencies in paediatric palliative care and how to respond to them. It will also include how to help families prepare for these emergencies.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the most common emergencies in paediatric palliative care
- Outline how to respond to emergencies
- Describe the way to help families prepare for emergencies
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.