Embryology and Development of the Male Genitalia
This micro skills course describes the embryonic origins of the male genitalia, highlighting the embryological development of the key structures and explaining the changes which take place to the male genitalia at puberty.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Name the embryonic origins of each component;
- Describe the embryological development of structures;
- Explain the changes to the male genitalia at puberty
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.