Effects of Pathology on Component Parts of Secondary Pulmonary Lobule on HRCT
This micro skills course will consider the normal anatomy of the secondary pulmonary lobule and then consider how various pathological processes alter the radiological appearances of the lobule.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:;
- Describe the basic anatomical arrangement of the secondary pulmonary lobule;
- Identify the main locations of the interstitial tissues of the lung;
- Explain the normal appearance of a lobule on high resolution computed tomography (HRCT) of the lung;
- Give examples of conditions affecting different portions of the lobule e.g. the central portion or the interlobular septa
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.