Effective Team Working
This micro skills course examines how working within and across multidisciplinary teams to deliver and improve services can bring benefits to patients. This micro skills course contributes to the development of leadership in clinical settings.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the range of teams and team structures that are found in healthcare settings, including those of which you are a part
- List the advantages of working across networks to deliver and improve services
- Identify the characteristics and benefits of multidisciplinary teams (MDTs) as well as any associated difficulties
- Demonstrate your contribution to leadership by identifying action to improve the way clinical teams function
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.