This micro skills course will help to apply knowledge of tooth anatomy and root morphology to achieve effective tooth exodontia. Furthermore, an understanding of the surgical instruments used in exodontia and how to apply them in each clinical case is discussed.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the key instruments used in exodontia
- Identify the anatomy of teeth and root formation
- Explain the principles and techniques of exodontia
- Identify which clinical scenario will require a surgical approach
- Describe the fundamentals of flap design and apply this to clinical situations
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.