Dying in Acute Hospitals
This micro skills course addresses the key issues to be considered when somebody is dying in a busy acute hospital setting, and how these can be managed.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the key issues to consider when somebody is dying in a busy acute hospital setting
- Outline how best to manage patients, support families and hospital staff at this time
- Identify the key decisions to be considered at this stage and how these should be made and communicated
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.