Dying As A Prisoner
This micro skills course explores end of life care issues for a patient who is also a prisoner. The micro skills course addresses the issues faced in different settings, including prison, hospital or hospice.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Outline the physical, psychosocial and spiritual issues that are specific to end of life care for those who are in custody
- Describe the practical issues related to providing end of life care for these patients, both in prison and in other care settings, e.g. hospital or hospice
- Discuss how end of life care may be optimised for patients who are dying as prisoners
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.