This micro skills course will describe the pathological features of duct ectasia and provide a differential diagnosis. Later sections will offer guidance on how to investigate a patient with possible duct ectasia and how to excise an area of duct ectasia.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the pathological features of duct ectasia;
- Provide a differential diagnosis;
- Explain the investigation of a woman with possible duct ectasia;
- Describe how to excise an area of duct ectasia
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.