Drugs Used in an Emergency
This micro skills course introduces the drugs that are used in a range of emergency situations, including intraoperative hypotension, intraoperative bradycardia, acute bronchospasm, anaphylaxis, malignant hyperthermia and cardiac arrest.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify drugs that are used in emergency situations
- Prepare such drugs for use in an emergency
- Administer the appropriate doses of drugs used in emergencies
- Identify the drugs used in resuscitation protocols
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.