Doppler in Intensive Care Echocardiography Theory
This micro skills course develops basic 2D transthoracic echocardiography practice by describing Doppler theory and its clinical applications. It explains the role of Doppler in the comprehensive evaluation of cardiac function, valve pathology, and basic haemodynamics.
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.