Documentation, Communication and Coordination
This micro skills course discusses the importance of documenting and communicating assessments of end of life care needs.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of documenting end of life care assessments;
- Discuss the principles of documenting and sharing information collected as a result of the assessment of end of life care needs;
- Describe the use of summary care records in end of life care;
- Discuss the communication and coordination aspects of the assessment of end of life care needs
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.