This micro skills course from NHS Health Education England will review the requirements of a paediatric testing room, whilst detailing the distraction test procedure, the limitations and rules of the test for a baby or young child.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the ideal site for a paediatric testing room
- List how the individual frequencies are produced
- Outline the distraction test procedure
- Identify the facts and limitations of this test
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.