Diffuse Hair Loss
This micro skills course describes a clinical situation in which a patient presents with diffuse hair loss. Throughout this micro skills course you will be presented with the patient’s history, whilst having the opportunity to ask further questions and examine images of the patient. Expert feedback will be given throughout on your history, investigations, diagnosis and management plan.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List different causes of diffuse hair loss in women;
- Request appropriate investigations for diffuse hair loss in women;
- Describe treatment options for diffuse hair loss in women
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.