Differentiating COPD and Asthma
COPD and asthma are both common conditions that affect the airways and can present in similar ways. It is important to differentiate between the two and understand how this can be done. This micro skills course is designed to address these questions.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Appreciate that COPD and asthma are different diseases
- Understand why this distinction is important
- Have the skills to differentiate COPD from asthma
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.