Diagnosis and Evaluation of Neuropathic Pain
This micro skills course describes the symptoms and signs associated with neuropathic pain, its diagnosis and the motimodal approach to its treatment.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Pain Medicine of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define and clinically describe neuropathic pain;
- Recognize common patient descriptions and physical signs of neuropathic pain;
- Describe the clinical examination and screening tools used to identify neuropathic pain;
- List common causes of neuropathic pain;
- Outline the multimodal approach to the treatment of neuropathic pain
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.