Diagnosing Inflammatory Arthritis
This micro skills course will help GPs to recognise common symptoms of inflammatory arthritis, request appropriate investigations, know when to refer the patient for secondary or intermediate care, and be able to distinguish between osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise the presentation of inflammatory arthritis
- Distinguish the presentation of acute inflammatory arthritis from other conditions such as osteoarthritis
- Identify appropriate investigations to help in the diagnosis of inflammatory arthritis
- Refer patients appropriately to intermediate or secondary care
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.