Diagnosing Bacterial Vaginosis
This micro skills course explains how to diagnose bacterial vaginosis (BV), the testing procedures and equipment used.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the two main methods used in the clinical setting to make a diagnosis of BV
- Describe what samples are needed, and how to diagnose BV, using each method
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the two methods
- Discuss the role of repeat testing after treatment for BV
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.