Diabetes in Pregnancy
During this micro skills course you will learn about the care of women with diabetes from pre-conception through to the postnatal period, and about screening for and treatment of gestational diabetes.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Give pre-conception advice to a woman with diabetes
- Know how and when to screen for gestational diabetes
- Involve secondary care and other members of the primary health care team in the management of diabetic pregnancies
- Give appropriate contraception and lifestyle advice to women with diabetes and women who have had previous gestational diabetes
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.