Developmental Journal Visual Impairment Part 2
This micro skills course describes key developmental principles for supporting the baby and child’s progress in development and learning.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Paediatrics and Children's Health
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Outline the key vulnerable areas of development in children with visual impairment
- Identify some principles and techniques that promote developmental progress in the young child with visual impairment
- Describe areas of vulnerability and concern, such as developmental setback, and some appropriate responses
- Consider the service framework to support delivery of early support to infants and young children with vision impairment and their parents
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.