Developmental Journal Visual Impairment Part 1
This micro skills course covers the progress of development, learning and vision and other senses in babies and young children with vision impairment.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Paediatrics and Children's Health
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe how early development progresses in babies and young children with vision impairment and the importance of early developmental support and promotion
- Explain how vision function progresses and the importance of early vision support including recording vision progress and promotion
- Consider the importance of supporting development of other senses to support learning
- Describe the possible needs of parents during the first year of life and the early years and how the Developmental Journal for Visual Impairment can assist parents
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.