Development Embroyology of Heart and Great Vessels
The key events that occur in the development of the heart and the great vessels.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Surgeons of England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define the key events that occur as the heart develops from a primitive heart tube to a four chambered system in order to explain some common anomalies of the heart and great vessels
- Establish the sequence of events that occur during partitioning of the primitive atrium and ventricle; the formation of the cardiac valves; the transformation of the outflow tract from a single to a double tube
- Summarise the development of the aortic arches and their derivatives
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.