Develop trust and confidence as leader in effective workplace relationships
This micro skills course describes the skills and knowledge required to gather information and maintain effective relationships and networks, with particular regard to communication and representation. This micro skills course applies to individuals who use leadership skills including motivation, mentoring and coaching to develop efficient, effective and unified teams and facilitate communication between team members and management of the organisation. This micro skills course defines skills, knowledge and outcomes required to use leadership to promote team cohesion. It includes motivating, mentoring, coaching and developing the team and forming the bridge between the management of the organisation and team members. This micro skills course applies to team leaders, supervisors and new or emerging managers where leadership plays a role in developing and maintaining effective workplace relationships. It applies in any industry or community context. At this level work will normally be carried out within routine and non-routine methods and procedures, which require planning and evaluation and leadership and guidance of others.
What will I learn?
- Treat all internal and external contacts with integrity, respect and empathy
- Use the organisation’s social, ethical and business standards to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Gain and maintain the trust and confidence of colleagues, customers and suppliers through competent performance
- Adjust interpersonal styles and methods to meet organisation’s social and cultural environment
- Lead and encourage other members of the work team to follow examples set according to organisation’s policies and procedures
- This skills course may contain references to Australian laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This skills course may not be available in your country.
- This skills course is delivered by a certified Talisium trainer and assessor in your workplace and requires active student participation including practical skills demonstrations for assessment.
What should I know before commencing this?
Collect, analyse and communicate information and ideas for effective workplace relationships.