Develop operational plan
It applies to individuals with a broad knowledge of business resources who contribute well developed skills and knowledge to ensure adequate resources are available to perform the work of the organisation. They may have responsibility to provide guidance or to delegate aspects of these tasks to others.
What will I learn?
- Research, analyse and document resource requirements and develop an operational plan in consultation with relevant personnel, colleagues and specialist resource managers
- Develop and/or implement consultation processes as an integral part of the operational planning process
- Ensure the operational plan includes key performance indicators to measure organisational performance
- Develop and implement contingency plans for the operational plan
- Ensure the development and presentation of proposals for resource requirements is supported by a variety of information sources and seek specialist advice as required
- Obtain approval for the plan from relevant parties and explain the plan to relevant work teams
- This skills course may contain references to Australian laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This skills course may not be available in your country.
- This skills course is delivered by a certified Talisium trainer and assessor in your workplace and requires active student participation including practical skills demonstrations for assessment.