Develop collaboration strategies
This micro skills course describes the skills and knowledge required to identify networking and collaboration needs and develop formal and informal partnerships to enhance service delivery and improve professional practice. This micro skills course applies to work in all industry sectors, and to individuals who take pro-active responsibility for improving collaboration between workers and organisations.
What will I learn?
- Gather and review information about relevant services, organisations and key people
- Pro-actively initiate relationships with other inter and intra sectoral professions and organisations
- Share information and resources, where possible, with other organisations to overcome duplication in service delivery
- Maintain currency and accessibility of information
- Define and document the type and level of collaboration, and negotiate with the relevant people
- This skills course may contain references to Australian laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This skills course may not be available in your country.
- This skills course is delivered by a certified Talisium trainer and assessor in your workplace and requires active student participation including practical skills demonstrations for assessment.
What should I know before commencing this?
Identify networking and collaboration needs and opportunities