Develop change management strategy
This micro skills course describes skills and knowledge required to determine strategic change requirements and opportcourseies; and to develop, implement and evaluate change management strategies.
It applies to managers with responsibilities that extend across the organisation or across significant parts of a large organisation. They may have a dedicated role in human resources management, human resources development, or work in a strategic policy or planning area.
The micro skills course takes a structured approach to change management and applies to people with considerable work experience and organisational knowledge.
What will I learn?
- Undertake cost-benefit analysis for high priority change requirements and opportunities
- Undertake risk analysis and apply problem solving and innovation skills to identify barriers to change and agree and record mitigation strategies
- Develop change management project plan
- Obtain approvals from relevant authorities to confirm the change management process
- Assign resources to the project and agree reporting protocols with relevant managers
- This skills course may contain references to Australian laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This skills course may not be available in your country.
- This skills course is delivered by a certified Talisium trainer and assessor in your workplace and requires active student participation including practical skills demonstrations for assessment.
What should I know before commencing this?
Identify change requirements and opportunities