Determine resource requirements
This micro skills course describes the skills and knowledge required to determine and analyse existing and required resources, their effective application and the accountability for their use. It applies to individuals with a broad knowledge of business resources who contribute well developed skills and knowledge to ensure adequate resources are available to perform the work of the organisation. They may have responsibility to provide guidance or to delegate aspects of these tasks to others.
What will I learn?
- Determine resource requirements in accordance with business and operational plans and organisational requirements
- Provide opportunities to individuals and workgroups to contribute to the identification of resource requirements
- Ensure resource expenditure is realistic and makes efficient use of available budget resources
- Present recommendations on resource requirements in the required format, style and structure using relevant business equipment and technology
- This skills course may contain references to Australian laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This skills course may not be available in your country.
- This skills course is delivered by a certified Talisium trainer and assessor in your workplace and requires active student participation including practical skills demonstrations for assessment.