This micro skills course will introduce you to dentine bonding and its various steps. The composition of Dentine Bonding Agents will be described together with how the various steps can be combined.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the differences in composition between dentine and enamel
- Identify the different stages in the dentine bonding process
- Describe the smear layer
- Describe the hybrid layer
- Explain the roles of primers and solvents in the dental bonding process
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.