This micro skills course describes special features of equipment and procedures used for dental radiology and shows how ionising radiation legislation is applied in the dental context.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the specialised features of dental radiology equipment, the environment in which it is used and the specialised procedures required
- Describe the elements of quality assurance as applied to dental radiology
- Discuss the application of IRR99 to dental radiology
- Discuss the application of IR(ME)R 2000 to dental radiology
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.