Dental Local Anaesthetic Agents
This micro skills course describes the common structure of injectable local anaesthetics (LAs) along with their action on neurotransmission. It also discusses the effect the body has on LAs, from administration to excretion. The use of vasoconstrictors in dental LAs will be considered.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Discuss the need for assessment and care planning of people living with dementia and their families
- Describe the key elements of person-centred, strengths-based assessment and care planning
- Reflect on effective approaches to involving people living with dementia and their family carer in assessment and care planning
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.