Dental Health Promotion
This micro skills course aims to enhance your knowledge and skills regarding oral health and factors that predispose to poor oral health. Promoting oral health in the infant and young child forms an integral part of this micro skills course.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of good oral health and identify the factors that predispose to poor oral health in infants and young children
- Describe the early development of the primary dentition and occasional problems that occur in the young infant
- Identify the causes of the common oral problems in young children
- Give appropriate advice to parents/carers to improve the oral health of their child
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.