Dental Caries and Pulpal Responses
This micro skills course discusses the pathophysiological responses of the pulp to dental caries and the natural reparative processes of the tissues.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the anatomical appearance of the dentine and pulp in caries
- Describe the natural repair response of the pulp to caries
- Describe the process of reactionary and reparative tertiary dentinogenesis
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.