Dental and Maxillo-facial Radiography: Session 4
This micro skills course will cover general principles of dental cone beam computed tomography (CBCT). It will describe the various CBCT examinations undertaken in the dental imaging department when CBCT is indicated, including anatomical landmarks and pathology or trauma.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe what CBCT is and what it is used for
- Identify the axial, coronal and sagittal planes on a series of CBCT scans
- Identify a range of pathologies on a series of CBCT scans
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.