Demonstrating Personal Qualities Continuing Personal Development
Embracing lifelong learning as a dynamic process that can positively influence practice and healthcare is an essential aspect of on-going development for all professions involved in healthcare.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
This session will support you to:
- Actively seek opportunities and challenges for personal learning and development
- Acknowledge mistakes and treat them as learning opportunities
- Participate in continuing professional development activities
- Change your behaviour in the light of feedback and reflection
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.