Demonstrating Personal Qualities Managing Yourself
This micro skills course will explore organising and managing yourself whilst taking account of the needs and priorities of others.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
This session will support you to:
- Manage the impact of your emotions on your behaviour with consideration of the impact on others
- Be reliable in meeting your responsibilities and commitments to consistently high standards
- Ensure that your plans and actions are flexible, and take account of the needs and work patterns of others
- Plan your own workload and activities to fulfil work requirements and commitments, without compromising your health
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.