Demonstrating Personal Qualities Developing Self-awareness
This micro skills course will discuss the importance of developing self-awareness in healthcare and ways to enhance your own self-awareness in your practice to further your development.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
This session will support you to:
- Recognise and articulate your own values and principles, understanding how these may differ from those of other individuals and groups
- Identify your own strengths and limitations, the impact of your behaviour on others, and the effect of stress on your behaviour
- Identify your own emotions and prejudices and understand how these may affect your judgement and behaviour
- Obtain, analyse and act on feedback from a variety of sources
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.