Demonstrating Personal Qualities Acting with Integrity
This micro skills course will encourage you to further explore acting with integrity, behaving in an open, honest and ethical manner, as a healthcare practitioner.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
This session will support you to:
- Uphold personal and professional ethics and values, taking into account the values of the organisation and respecting the culture, beliefs and abilities of individuals
- Communicate effectively with individuals, appreciating their social, cultural, religious and ethnic backgrounds and their age, gender and abilities
- Value, respect and promote equality and diversity
- Take appropriate action if ethics and values are compromised
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.