Delivering Therapeutic Agents
This micro skills course will discuss the appropriate assessment of emergency patients with dento-alveolar infections; providing information on antimicrobial resistance, scientific evidence and guidelines for appropriate use of antibiotics in the management of infections.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the problems associated with the inappropriate prescribing of antibiotics and the indicators for prescribing
- Describe how to assess an emergency patient presenting with a dento-alveolar infection and manage their treatment appropriately
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.