Delivering Prevention to the Patient
This micro skills course describes how the DH toolkit came about, what principles were applied and how it used current evidence to produce guidance on prevention. The latter are described and the evidence for this is shown.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the key preventive messages listed in ‘Delivering Better Oral Health An evidence-based toolkit for prevention’
- Outline the rationale for individual-orientated preventive measures, within a practice population model
- Describe the agents available for use for an individual
- Identify and list the reviews that support the adoption of an individual-based approach
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.