Defining TM(J) Disorders
This micro skills course focusses on the nomenclature of chronic temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain and dysfunction as a recognisable clinical entity.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise the nature of chronic and intermittent temporomandibular joint pain and dysfunction
- Define the confusing taxonomy for this condition
- Recognise the wider concept implied by the term facial arthromyalgia
- Diagnose and manage facial arthromyalgia
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.