Decisions: How they are made
This micro skills course explores the processes behind decision making in individuals, teams and organisations as well as within the context of leadership. It considers how decisions are influenced and explores mechanisms that ensure that decisions are robust.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the decision-making process as it applies to individuals, teams and organisations
- Explore how systematic approaches can ensure that decisions are robust
- Explain how decisions within an organisation impact on teams, individuals and patients
- Consider how decisions can be positively and negatively influenced by a range of factors
- Discuss evidence-based decision making in the context of leadership and management
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.