Dealing with Stress
This micro skills course aims to identify the tools, techniques and support that can be used to help manage stress. This micro skills course supports the development of leadership in clinical settings.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List a range of tools and techniques for managing stress, and determine the circumstances in which they may best be used
- Identify those tools and techniques which may be relevant to the workplace
- Demonstrate your contribution to leadership by identifying ways in which you will minimise work placed stress
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.