Dealing with Conflict
This micro skills course considers approaches to harnessing the contributions of others and to dealing with disagreements and conflict constructively. This micro skills course supports the development of leadership in clinical settings.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the benefits of involving others in decision-making, and appreciate associated challenges
- Consider means of involving others, and obtaining representative opinions
- Explore how conflict can arise, and examine strategies for managing and resolving conflict
- Demonstrate your contribution to leadership in the clinical setting by critically appraising your own approaches to involving others and to managing conflict
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.