Day to Day Management
This micro skills course considers leadership methods for the handling of day to day management issues.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe how clinicians manage and organize themselves and their responsibilities
- Discuss how priorities are determined and how management tasks fit (and may conflict) with clinical tasks
- Explain the importance of self management and personal planning, and the impact it can have on others
- Demonstrate your contribution to leadership by identifying how you will support improvements in the running of the department
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.