Data Collection in Burns
This micro skills course will explain why data collection is important in burns and identify the types of data that should be collected. Later sections will explain the role of national databases, e.g. UK NBID.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain why data collection is important in burns
- Name the items of data that should be collected
- Explain the role of national databases
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.